Thursday, October 2, 2008

Playhouse Disney

Arya, Sophia, Mackenzie, Cheryl and I went to the Playhouse Disney show. Arya was so excited to go to a show. All day long she asked when we were going. She even had to wear one of her Minnie Mouse t-shirts. When we got there and found our seats, we still had to wait 15-20 minutes for the show to start, such a long time for a 2 year old. Once the lights went down, Arya's full attention was on the stages. She couldn't take her eyes off all of the characters. She had so much fun! On the way home we talked about the show a little bit and Arya said she had to tell daddy about it when we got home, which she did. It was past bed time when we got home and I told her this, she didn't believe me. She said, "It's not bedtime silly mommy." She was asleep as soon as she laid down in her crib.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I remember taking the girls to these kind of shows. They had SO much fun! Now it's concerts (!) or the movies for them... I bet Arya plays with that light-up wand forever, lol...

I like how you put multiple pictures on the page :) I have to learn how to do that, too...

Alishia said...

How fun!! That sounds like it is perfect for Arya. I bet she had a blast.

The slideshows are easy. Simply go to www.slide.com. It will walk you through it once you log in and it's totally free. Have fun!